Philadelphia based photographer.
What started as enthusiasm for capturing scenes from travels around the globe has matured into a passion for capturing authentic moments and emotions.
My photography style, like life, is primarily unscripted. For portrait sessions, I shoot candid style while mixing in occasional classic poses. I find sometimes people can be apprehensive about getting in front of the camera. My goal is to ensure my clients are relaxed and have fun, throughout the course of our sessions, regardless of the location, conditions or group size.
Passion for photography runs in the family. My brother Ben has been a professional photographer for over 10 years. Based in St. Joseph, Michigan, Ben is an extremely accomplished wedding and event photographer. We work together on occasion. Check out his work at www.benpancoast.com
A few more photos of me:
A few fun facts about me:
- Including PA, I have lived in 6 states + DC
- Traveled to 44 US states and 25 countries on 5 continents
- Trained and worked as a geographer/cartographer
- Former NCAA DI Track&Field/Cross Country runner
- Worked as a scientist doing stem cell and protein biology
- Helped launch a biotech start-up company
- Eloped with my lovely wife to Mauritius